Friday, 6 June 2014


RECOUNT: 
A time I was Successful

WALT: Describe a moment in time
WALT: Audience has all the information needed 



Should I? "All good" Dooley replied. but what if I  fall off I won't laugh are you sure/ Yeah OK then I 

I slowley walked the scooter to the rail. I was thinking this looks deep, I might fall off , and man this bad idea.

I clutched my hands on the scooter, I held on to the handle bars tight. My hands were sweaty. I went down fast, like a cheetah.

As I was going down the wall my wheels were going so fast I nearly fell off off, but I did't.

Finally I got down the ramp. I was so happy! I78t was like I won the lotto. I was thinking I cracked it.  

2 comments:

  1. YEEHA! I love it luke. I like how you really expressed how you felt when it was your first time. I have nothing helpful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you chunk it so i could understand but you should check proubly your spelling but other than that well done

    ReplyDelete